Re: [glob2-devel] Release Candidate Beta 1

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Release Candidate Beta 1
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 23:21:05 +1200

Hey,

I think taking out the market is ok for now, but will need to be back by say 0.9.10  (which btw, I agree should be the number).

Alpha 23 = 0.8.23
Beta 1 = 0.9.1  <- consistent with a23 being .23
Beta 2 = 0.9.2
etc
etc

Then hopefully have the 1.0.0 release before Beta 23 ;)

Looking forward to many more versions.

Regards
Kieran