Re: [glob2-devel] Release Candidate Beta 1

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Release Candidate Beta 1
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:49:05 +0200

bug:
glob2 now randomly places areas. i tested rc against damentz and we both got areas we didn't place. when i first placed guard areas in his base and found out they were not going there i found guard areas in my base i hadn't placed. later when i stopped my attack suddenly my units rushed over as magically some guard area appeared in his base.

he said to have seen the same effect with forbidden areas

Leo Wandersleb