Re: [glob2-devel] New prestige system

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New prestige system
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:00:08 +0100

Kai Antweiler wrote:
2.Our AI's of course don't know about the new prestige system.
they don't know of the old prestige neither. at least i have never seen an ai
win by prestige.

Maybe, but using the old system you would only win by prestige if you go
for it.  With the dynamic prestige system you might win 5 minutes after you
build your first level 3 school. You can't ignore prestige with the new
system.

in my eyes the problem here is not the AI but the 5 minutes.
also i'm not sure if i've ever seen an ai build L3 schools.

--
Wer mir vertrauliches schicken möchte, kann das mit diesem Schlüssel tun:
http://wiki.leowandersleb.de/index.php/Public_Key