Re: [glob2-devel] Partial fix for lan games

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Partial fix for lan games
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 22:37:26 -0300

On Thursday 03 January 2008 11:56:45 Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> I'm sorry I haven't been able to work on this. I've been angrily yelling at
> my internet connection. I have made, and I am not kidding, probably 6 or 7
> attempts to clone the respiratory over the last few days. Each time my
> internet cuts out at some point and the clone is canceled.

Try just cloning the first 100 revisions or so, then pull 100 revisions at a
time.

Another option is to use "hg bundle" to create a single, resumeable download.

> I've had to re
> clone since I accidentally merged some branches that are still being worked
> on. All attempts are seemingly futile.

Clone your repository locally up to the changeset just before you messed up.
(Use -r)  You can then discard your original repository if you want to get
rid of those changesets for good.

MWM