[glob2-devel] Re: question regarding beta4

From: Quinn Yee Qin Teh
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: question regarding beta4
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:04:28 +1100

I'm running it on a fairly old computer: 768MB RAM, AMD Athlon 2200XP (1.86 GHz single core), Ti-4400 video card, plenty of hard disk space though, Windows XP Pro service pack 2. And it's constantly using max CPU and is even causing some unit shadows at the edge of the screen. I'm not sure if that's a good description so I've attached a screen shot.

I'd really like to know what're the main things slowing it down so that I can see if I can help fixing it. Thanks.