Re: [glob2-devel] Re: question regarding beta4

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: question regarding beta4
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:36:40 +0200 (CEST)

> Quinn Yee Qin Teh wrote:
>> and is even causing some unit shadows at the edge of the screen. I'm not
>> sure if that's a good description so I've attached a screen shot.
>

> :) that is a feature somehow. those shadowed units show you off-screen
> units in certain cases. don't remember exactly what it was.

These shadows are not nice to look at, moreover, the resizing of the right
menu has led to some unesthetic layouting in the part that have not been
really updated (titles in stats, graphs in stats, minimap now too small
(could be 128x128 now)).

We should take care not to reduce the graphical streamlineness of glob2.

Have a nice day,