Re: [glob2-devel] Re: question regarding beta4

From: Quinn Yee Qin Teh
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: question regarding beta4
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 02:41:34 +1100

Yes I know now. Though in my and (somebody else on irc)'s opinion showing their moving sprites on a grey background doesn't look that nice... we might be better off simply drawing a triangle/arrow or something pointing towards the edge of the screen, accompanied with a still Worker portrait. Won't look as confusing, might look nicer, and save some cpu time?

Quinn