Re: [glob2-devel] coding guidlines

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] coding guidlines
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:10:58 +0200

I believe you have to test whether things will look better or worth on
a few example files.
Then Steph can check if he feels comfortable the level of fragmentation.
And Bradley can check if his classes will be more or less structured
than before.

If specific problems arise, we can think about how to handle them or
reject the change if they are too severe.

Your scheme sounds good and I believe it is only a matter of habit,
but there is only one way to find out. Steph and Bradley have to feel
comfortable before we would change the whole code.