Re: [glob2-devel] coding guidlines

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] coding guidlines
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:28:45 +0200

I would agree, if we were talking about a one man project.

In our case we should look for some convention that is easy to define
and to use.
With a vague definition we will have different opinions what code should
look like. I really believe we should look into Leo's proposal and
deviate only were that deviation
makes a lot of sense.

If we want this to work realistically, thinking must be the exception
and not the rule.
Perfect code is not an option.

What Leo proposed is simple, easy to maintain and should improve our
current code.
Therefore I like it.

This is just my opinion. I might be terribly wrong.