[glob2-devel] Hints and objectives support in script

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Hints and objectives support in script
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:20:31 +0200

Hi,

I've added hints and objective support in script. For the sake of clarity,
they are available in their own namespace in the script, which are "hints"
and "objectives".

So, for instance, to fail the second objective, one would write :
        objectives.setFailed(1)
in USL.

Objectives access are now safe for all functions exported to the script, and I
have added assert for all others (it is good practice to add asserts before
array accesses). I do not understand the reason of script indexes so I have
not used them. Bradely, please explain it to me (this case is a typical one
where autodoc is just useless, all functions are named so well that it is
clear what they do, but still the concept of script number comes out of
nowhere).

I have started a page about the status of the USL interface, feel free to
complete it:
http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/USL_interface

(the google analytics logo hurts...)

Have a nice day,