Re: [glob2-devel] GSOC

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] GSOC
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:05:25 +0100

On Monday 02 March 2009 22:37:11 enarxe wrote:
> So...then we will join GSOC or not? Remember that we dont have much time to
> register.

If we do not find solutions to the issues raised on the ml, probably not.

We do lack an organization, as well as someone available with good knowledge
of the source code. I can give tips, but being in my last year of PhD I
cannot take the responsibility to follow a student carefully.

Have a nice day,