Re: [glob2-devel] GSOC

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] GSOC
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 02:22:16 +0100

Hi Stephane

please check the mail I've sent you. The gsoc-application is almost finished. I
just wouldn't do it without you on the list.

Somehow I thought deadline was Sunday so we have the weekend but actually
deadline is already today:
March 13: 12 noon PDT / 19:00 UTC Mentoring organization application deadline.

Only thing I didn't answer so far (because I have no idea what they want to see
there) was:
"What is the application template you would like contributors to your
organization to use."

Kind Regards

Leo