Re: [glob2-devel] GSOC

From: enarxe
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] GSOC
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:25:39 +0100

Battle for Wesnoth isnt a organization and the had join in GSOC the last year

2009/3/3 Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden>
Hi Stephane

> We do lack an organization, as well as someone available with good knowledge
> of the source code. I can give tips, but being in my last year of PhD I
> cannot take the responsibility to follow a student carefully.
As a representative of glob2, you would be the best choice. Google will
not require your attention very often so you would not be drawn back in
your PhD work. At the same time you are very competent, responsive and
trustworthy.

Both Bradley and me are willing to mentor one student each I guess. I
have doubts Bradley to be a good mentor as he in times is very active
and in other times hard to reach at all. Also his dedication to his own
new game makes me doubt on him and I would like to hear some words from
him to make those concerns go away ahead of him being an official mentor.

Regards

Leo Wandersleb