gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] AzulCeniza theme for gNewSense

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] AzulCeniza theme for gNewSense
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:39:28 -0500

El jue, 24-09-2009 a las 12:17 +0200, Frederique W. Piccart escribió:
> I'll try to provide some constructive feedback. :)
>
> I don't really like some parts of it. It being dark, and just having
> one toned colors without any neat effects such as gradients or so (if
> that's even possible). But that's just my personal taste.

Well, that was the idea with this theme: no gradients and just a light
color for selections. By the way, AzulCeniza is something like BlueAsh.

> I do like the new gNewSense menu icon some more than the current one.

Yeah, you want to see your power orb there, don't you? :D

I'd try to help you with the theme you have in mind if you open the
project and describe the colors and effects you'd like to see in it. We
would include your logo proposal there too.

Thanks for the feedback, Frederique.