gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] AzulCeniza theme for gNewSense

From: Frederique W. Piccart
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] AzulCeniza theme for gNewSense
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:17:58 +0200

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:06:38 -0500
Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm creating a new theme that you can see in the Artwork projects
> page[1]. The current theme is dark but I'll make a light one too. All
> the information about the theme is available in the projects' page.
>
> Comments and suggestions are very welcome.
>
> 1. http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ArtworkProjects/AzulCeniza

I'll try to provide some constructive feedback. :)

I don't really like some parts of it. It being dark, and just having
one toned colors without any neat effects such as gradients or so (if
that's even possible). But that's just my personal taste.

I do like the new gNewSense menu icon some more than the current one.