Re: Problems with newest smsd

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: Re: Problems with newest smsd
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:17:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Markus Plail wrote:

> So what I was really critizising was the fact that you changed the code
> without testing it or asking me why I did it this way.

I think if you did know about that bug, you could leave a note about it.
I have only rewrite dirty code to normal code.
I have test smsd and it was working. I have send and receive sms with
postgres and mysql. But I have never more as one sms in inbox and I could not
know about this unfixed bug in difference with you.

> Anyways, as I just said it will be fixed in CVS soon.

Yes, thanks Pawel for researching. If I had use your dirty workaround, the
bug will be still hidden.

                                jano

--
She's a twentieth century fox