Re: Request for comments, Save and Read Calendar files in vcal format

From: Ruotger . Skupin
Subject: Re: Request for comments, Save and Read Calendar files in vcal format
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:40:36 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 06.02.03, um 23:27 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Pawel Kot:

It would mean probably some plugin for kandy or whatever, but before we
need to do our generic support.

I would rather have a very generic support. I have written a synchronizing app for MacOS X that synchronizes phone numbers and addresses into the system address book (http://www.apple.com/macosx/jaguar/addressbook.html). It uses command line gnokii as a way to connect to the phone. I hope to do this with the calendar too as soon as apple releases its api. I expect to use command line gnokii again.

My two cents... :-)

Roddi