Re: gnokii and Nokie N95 8GB

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: gnokii and Nokie N95 8GB
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 14:09:04 +0200

2008/5/3 Arnold Troeger wrote:

> So, someone is working on gnapplet for the n95?

not that we are aware of, but the original author of gnapplet, Borbely
Zoltan, might step in at some time

I'm also looking at Python for S60 because version 1.4.2 adds support
for "logs" which seem to give access to the remote number of SMS; I
wasn't able to check this because of my Bluetooth problems

>  Is the self-signing site being down the only problem with the porting
> effort?

no the downtime is over, the main problem for me is that programming
in C++ on Symbian OS is too different from what I alreadly know

--
Daniele Forsi