Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] SCO vs. the world

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] SCO vs. the world
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:22:04 -0400

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 08:19:17PM -0700, Tom Lord wrote:
> Am I the only one who thinks SCO might actually have a pretty good
> case here?

Pretty much.

Anyway, you should be more specific when you say "case" -- SCO has been
spewing vague insinuations left and right in addition to their actual lawsuit
against IBM, many of which don't even seem to make sense.  Not to imply that
the lawsuit makes any sense (except in the narrow sense that IBM may have
done something wrong; SCO's interpretation of what will happen if this is
shown to be true is typically wacky).

-Miles
--
"I distrust a research person who is always obviously busy on a task."
   --Robert Frosch, VP, GM Research