[Gnu-arch-users] Re: future of the wiki

From: Talli Somekh
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: future of the wiki
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:58:43 -0400

thanks michael.

Speaking of redirecting... is there any interest in getting a domain for arch? arch.org is not available, but gnuarch.org is as well as archrcs.org

talli

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 02:01  PM, Michael Grubb wrote:

Okay,

You may download a copy of the wiki via:
http://www.fifthvision.net/arch-wiki.tar.gz

This file contains the entire Twiki distribution and arch data.
As a convenience I've also included a copy of my Apache config for
arch
and arx.  (This includes the redirections etc.)  As long as you have
Apache mod_rewrite installed the only thing you should have to do is
change paths and host names.  However, I will be more than happy to
point arch and arx.fifthvision.net
to the new IP addresses via DNS.  I don't see those names colliding
with anything that I'll be needing.  If you need further assistance
please let me know.
Also if you would like to get things set up with this snapshot you can
let me know and I'll grab another snapshot and redirect it to your
copy that way we can catch any missed changes.

- -MG