[Gnu-arch-users] Re: named patches and "Does Linus matter?"

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: named patches and "Does Linus matter?"
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:26:55 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Davide Libenzi <address@hidden>

    > > Sure.  But such appeals to an "issue of the day" aren't going to
    > > impress or intimidate us.

    > Where did I exactly intimidate someone ?

It's no biggie.   Drop it.

(For purposes of "closure": questioned about the wisdom of adding lots
of new code for features not obviously needed (a biased paraphrase of
the thread, to be sure) you went off about fighting BK.   That won't
impress upon us the desirability of what you advocate, or intimidate
us from criticizing/rejecting it.   But, really:  let's get back to
the good stuff -- it's no biggie.)