Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: fixing and extending "selected commit"

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: fixing and extending "selected commit"
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 03:50:03 -0400

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 10:22:54PM -0700, Robert Anderson wrote:
> > Ok, so this should be OK:
> >
> >    tla undo --exclude LIMIT
> >    ...test...
> >    tla commit
> >    tla redo
>
> That seems like it should do the trick, yep.  I'd also probably want to
> do the "other" limit as well:
>
> tla undo LIMIT

Indeed; I'm presuming that LIMIT is the basic arg(s) to undo, and --exclude
just sets some sort of `invert' flag in the changeset-limit code somwehere
that inverts the sets of the limit (as mentioned before, the semantics of
limit-crossing renames probably needs special care when inverting a limit).

-Miles
--
A zen-buddhist walked into a pizza shop and
said, "Make me one with everything."