[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla-pqm 0.2

From: Samium Gromoff
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla-pqm 0.2
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:20:46 +0400

At 17 Oct 2003 18:44:08 +0900,
Miles Bader wrote:

> Samium Gromoff <address@hidden> writes:
> >     Well, let me mention Lua on this one.
> >     http://www.lua.org/
>
> Hmmm, never saw that one before.  It looks very nice -- they seemed to
> have well resisted the usual temptation to get all wacky...

The nice thing about it is that while you can use it just as a language,
actually "A fundamental concept in the design of Lua is to provide
meta-mechanisms for implementing features, instead of providing
a host of features directly in the language."

Erm, this passage is not exactly english i suspect, but i hope you get
the idea.

> -Miles
> --
> Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
>                       -- Walter Hines Page

regards, Samium Gromoff