Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Nit

From: Samium Gromoff
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Nit
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:16:43 +0400

At Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:50:21 +0200,
Thomas Zander wrote:

> On Monday 20 October 2003 15:53, Tom Lord wrote:
> >     > From: Thomas Zander <address@hidden>
> >     >
> >     > I'm not attacking anyone here; Just don't say that tla is a very
> >     > stable technlogy like I heard someone say a couple of days ago.
> >     > After you learned to program using things like exceptions (that is;
> >     > not trusting data to always take the perfect path), then you are
> >     > qualified to say your tech can be regarderd as mature.  c
> >     > programmers by default are not.
> >     > Let me repeat; I'm not attacking anyone.
> >
> > No, it's called "trolling".
>
> Cool; after asking quite a lot of questions you choose this one to reply to.
> And reading your replies which go this way and that; I've now got the
> feeling I finally found the way of asking which makes me fit right in :-)

Well, i guess i`ve red the list enough to "get" the Right Way of posting on
gnu-arch-users.

People often take for granted their ability to discuss complex matters, and
therefore they are slacking from thinking their posts through.

The very basic requirement is to make your post structured, so that the
reader can easily separate statements.

Another requirement is the absolutely minimum possible level of implications
and vague weasel words.

OTOH if you intend to express your feelings, instead of making a clear point,
_please_ _state_ _that_, and do not expect others to take you serious,
change opinions or make any alterations to the physical world.

As far as i am concerned, your post violates the guidelines i`ve stated.

> --
> Thomas Zander

regards, Samium Gromoff