[Gnu-arch-users] cscvs?

From: wave++
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs?
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 23:22:09 +0000 (UTC)

Yet again I've another project to migrate from cvs, but I want to
preserve branches this time because the project used cvs's branching
feature in a fancy way (much like how you use arch in fact):

  - head -> (dead)
    \-- split -> head -> (dead)
                 \-- split -> head -> (dead)
                              \-- split -> head -> (dead)
                                           \-- [CVS got lost here]

Obviously I want to retain full history. I successfully used my own
dirty hack in the past (cvs2arch), but before hacking it futher to
playback branches I was wondering if cscvs does what I need and, if so,
where is the lastest archive :)

--
'(wave++ "Yuri D'Elia" "http://www.yuv.info/";)