Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Fatal bug in tla?

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Fatal bug in tla?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:46:21 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Samuel Tardieu <address@hidden>

    > On 11/12, Tom Lord wrote:

    > | How large is it?  Yes, I'd like to take a look.

    > [repository and workspace packed and sent privately to Tom, some
    > data in it is confidential]

I've had a look and this is going to be absolutely trivial to repair.
(Basically, you have to append one line to a .patch file in the
changeset for your revision patch-17 -- I can walk you through this
off list if you don't know what I mean.).

That line needs to say:

     \ No newline at end of file

(beginning in column 0).

But since you don't want this to recur -- we ought to find out why it
happened in the first place.   I can't reproduce it locally and that
raises the question:

What version of diff are you using?