[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Are pristine trees really dead?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Are pristine trees really dead?
Date: 22 Dec 2003 11:27:14 +0900

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
> ... but now I notice that _without_ --link or --library, tla get will
> indeed still create a pristine tree, even if you have a greedy library
> (I'm not sure why I thought differently before!).
>
> Tom, what do you think of the following patch, to basically use
> --library by default if there's a greedy library?

Hmmm, no comments, so if anyone cares to merge:

address@hidden/tla--devo--1.2--base-0
    tag of address@hidden/tla--devo--1.2--base-0
address@hidden/tla--devo--1.2--patch-1
    If there's a greedy library, make get use it instead of making a pristine

-Miles
--
Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
                        -- Walter Hines Page