Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Libraries and changesets

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Libraries and changesets
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:40:29 -0600

On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 09:37, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> Okay.  My problem was a corner case, then.  [Though it was star-merge
> that did this wrong-order adding.]

Allow me to point out that non-sparse revlibs *have* no
wrong-order-adding issues (though they may not be a good call if you're
particularly space-seeky).

It might be curious for you to recreate your revision library as
non-sparse and see how much space it takes up, both before and after
pruning it back to the revisions you actually want.