Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Libraries and changesets

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Libraries and changesets
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:47:18 -0500

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 12:07:13PM -0800, Tom Lord wrote:
> But mostly that should be a wash.   As long as you have a revision
> older than the older revision, things will work out close enough as to
> make for nevermind.

Yeah, and I'm figuring that eventually, bidirectional library inheritance
will get implemented in some form or another (e.g., James' optimized
patching stuff that was on the list a while ago).

> It's like strong booze: first swallow hurts a bit but short after that
> it's pretty smooth.

Heh, with _good_ strong booze, the first swallow is smooth too...
[my fave: Lagavulin]

-Miles
--
80% of success is just showing up.  --Woody Allen