Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Libraries and changesets

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Libraries and changesets
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:07:13 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Miles Bader <address@hidden>

    > FWiW, I've noticed that star-merge tends to do this fairly often for me
    > (request revisions in the `wrong' order when they get added to my eager
    > revlib).

It does that because it needs to look at the more recent revision in
order to decide which revision is the older revision.

But mostly that should be a wash.   As long as you have a revision
older than the older revision, things will work out close enough as to
make for nevermind.

It's like strong booze: first swallow hurts a bit but short after that
it's pretty smooth.