Re: [Gnu-arch-users] archive-mirror not pushing cacherevs?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] archive-mirror not pushing cacherevs?
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:32:20 -0500

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 08:23:28PM -0500, James Blackwell wrote:
> I misread you.  I thought you wanted one cacherev file that listed
> cacherevs.

Ah, well that was my first suggestion, but only if `atomic appends' are
possible.  The directory version is a way to do the same thing more without
such a feature...

-Miles
--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche