[Gnu-arch-users] patch implementing tla rm

From: Stefanie Tellex
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] patch implementing tla rm
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:39:42 -0500

Hello,
  I implemented "tla rm".  You can download the patch here:
http://www.fefie.com/tlarmpatch.tar.bz2

  I'm not sure what the preferred format is for patch submissions. I
created the tlarmpatch.tar.bz2 by running tla delta on my archive, which
is branched from the archive address@hidden
  If there's some other way  to submit it that is more convienent for
you guys, please let me know.

  Also, any feedback on the patch itself would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Stefanie