Re: [Gnu-arch-users] =partner-versions

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] =partner-versions
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 17:36:06 -0400

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 05:09:21PM -0400, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> >  -C, --until-conflict   Stop when a tree conflict is detected
> >  -c, --until-change     Stop when a the tree is a modified state
> >  -f, --until-failure    Stop when a command returns a non-zero exit status
>
> I don't think you can go 'until-conflict' because there's no general way
> of detecting conflicts.  (As you well, know, they don't always generate
> .rej or .orig files.)

I'm not sure what you mean; _explicit_ conflicts (where a "C" gets printed)
always generates a .rej file as far as I know.  Certainly the presence or
absence of .rej files has always been a reliable indicator in my experience.
Do you have a case in mind where it's not?

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.