Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla Debian unstable

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla Debian unstable
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:21:52 +1000

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 10:51, James Blackwell wrote:
> Zenaan wrote:
> > Can someone point me at some hints/ instructions for getting
> > this functionality back?
>
> address@hidden/tlacontrib--devo--1.3

James, I have realised I need more information that is just here - like
how to turn this into a http url or something.

I'm guessing that, once I figure out a url, I'll need to follow
something like:
http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Arch_20Recipes#head-0ef4405bf2e68c2d229dc7e6cd7420f04a0ec238

And then finally do some sort of 'get', followed by ./configure + make.

Please let me know if that is the steps.

Sorry for being so newbie,
Zen