Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Archive configuration recommendations

From: Bart Teeuwisse
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Archive configuration recommendations
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:04:11 -0800

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 13:44 -0500, James Blackwell wrote:

> This differs slightly between tla and baz in interface and subtly in
> backend behavior. You don't specify which one you're using, so I'll tell
> you both.

Both tla and baz are implementations of GNU Arch, to what extend can
they be interchanged? At the moment baz sees a lot of development where
as tla 1.x progresses at a slower pace. Can one replace tla with baz and
switch back to tla later on if so desired. Or must one chose now and
live with the decision?

> If baz, you start up the original archive. Then get the other members to
> create their own empty archives, and set their default archives. Then,
> each guy will do:
>

> For each subdeveloper:
> Baz
> ---
> baz branch bossarchive/your--proj--0 subarchive/sub--proj--0
> baz get my--proj--0 myproj

Where does my--proj--0 come from?

--
Bart Teeuwisse