Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bazaar 1.2

From: Ollivier Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bazaar 1.2
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:44:28 +0100

According to Robert Collins:
> The release includes:
> * Aaron Bentleys backbuilder, which creates reference trees via both forward
> and reverse patching.
> * Many UI changes
> * Build fixes for Solaris

I can't get it to compile, at all on Solaris.  It was a bit of a pain on OS
X but I managed it.  On Solaris, it fails to find its include files.

Update: it compiles if I manually add -I/.../src/baz to CFLAGS but it fails
to find -lcrypto and -lssl (needed by neon).

What I do not understand is that tla (1.1* and 1.2*) seem easier to
compile...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- address@hidden
Darwin snuadh.freenix.org Kernel Version 7.8.0: Wed Dec 22 14:26:17 PST 2004