Re: [Gnu-arch-users] State of the Arches

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] State of the Arches
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:40:55 -0800 (PST)

   From: Aaron Bentley <address@hidden>

   For completeness, it's probably worth mentioning that bazaar-ng
   (www.bazaar-ng.org) is another rcs system sponsored by Canonical, but it
     isn't closely related to Arch.  It's an attempt to combine the best
   features of Arch, Darcs, Codeville and rcses, by Martin Pool.

Speaking of which....

I'm intensely interested in bazaar-ng but my forays into the available
writings about it haven't given me a really comfortable grip on what
the vision is there.  Bits and pieces of ideas sound good but I didn't
get any clear image overall.

What *is* bazaar-ng?  Is there a more clear and concise statement of it
than what I've found so far?