[Gnu-arch-users] windows/linux interop status - line endings?

From: Robert Anderson
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] windows/linux interop status - line endings?
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:56:50 -0800

It appears there are several different attempts at win32 support. There is a "native win32" package mentioned on the wiki. I think there are at least a couple of cygwin ports.

My question is: do any of these allow trees to be checked out/committed on both win32 and linux machines, without causing too many line ending headaches in basic usage? Is anyone doing this and can verify or recommend which of the win32 ports to prefer for this mode of use?

Thanks,
Bob