Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [arch advocacy] Games from Within: litmus test for

From: Robert Anderson
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [arch advocacy] Games from Within: litmus test for revision control
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:06:00 -0800

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:58:02 -0500, Aaron Bentley
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Robert Anderson wrote:
>
> > Tom, can you comment on this?  This seems like a pretty fundamental
> > design point.
>
> We discussed this recently in g-a-d, and Tom said:
>  > The code *was* meant to do that.  You are thinking about a bug.

Sorry, the gnu-arch-dev search function appears broken (it says it
gets matches but doesn't list any.)  This quip is entirely unclear
without context.

The code was meant to do what?  (Is "that" what it does now or what we
are saying it looks like it should do?)

"You are thinking about a bug" is just as ambiguous.

Bob