Re: [Gnu-arch-users] new documentation progress

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] new documentation progress
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:30:45 -0800 (PST)

   From: Robert Anderson <address@hidden>

   [about "{arch}"]

   I know, "fix your darn shell" and all that, but really, get real.  csh
   and tcsh will be around for decades and nobody's going to fix them.
   That's the reality.

Yes, I know that already.   My plan was to fix that during the librification
work that is already underway rather than to make it a higher priority than
librification.   The way the librification work is planned: a fix for that
should appear long before librification is complete -- but it will take
longer than if I just drop everything today and make that the highest
priority.