[Gnu-arch-users] Behavior by default and configuration file

From: Aldrik KLEBER
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Behavior by default and configuration file
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:41:45 +0100

In order to have more flexibility, could it be possible  to of for the future
versions of tla a configuration file to custom all aspect of the behavior of
tla, (See "automatic remove the corrupt revlib revision" thread for exemple).

With a default secure settings to reassure the new user, and a full file
configuration in .arch-params.
And if we want more flexibility, a configuration file in project tree wich can
override the main configuration file.

The idea behind this is that when I see the history of tla, their was a lot of
unuseful discussion because of an imposed behavior. The problem is that
whatever behavior we choose, their will always be someone who will disagree.

So, the possibility to choose is important, and can be a manner to kill
definitly the very few aspects that can prevent the adoption and the
generalization of tla.

--
++

Aldrik
Fortune :

"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk ?"
Microsoft spel chekar vor sail, worgs grate !!
(By address@hidden, Felix von Leitner)