Re: [Gnu-arch-users] unified changelogs?

From: Mark Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] unified changelogs?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:12:18 -0600

On 2006.01.10 20:44, Brian Kosick (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

Umm anyone? If there's no 3rd party script that anyone knows of to combine changelogs from multiple categories into one file, can anyone give me a hint on how to go about this?

What do you mean, exactly, by "changelog"?

I basically have

address@hidden/internal--ver1--0
address@hidden/internal--ver2--0
address@hidden/external--library--1.2
...many more...

and would like to pull the changelogs from each and put them in a chronalogically ordered changelog

something like this
less mychangelog
01/10/2006 - address@hidden/internal--ver1--0
  More Fixes