[Gnu-arch-users] unified changelogs?

From: Brian Kosick (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] unified changelogs?
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:46:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I have been searching for a way to make a unified changelog of a project that has roughly 30 categories and external software, I make extensive use of the build-config, and cat-config feature of Arch and love them.   I am looking for something like "cvs2cl.pl" for arch.  cvs2cl.pl allowed me to create a unified sorted by date changelog that incorporated all of the different changelogs in all the checked-out "categories".   Does anything like this exist?

Thanks,
Brian Kosick

Sent from the Gnu - Arch - Users forum at Nabble.com.