Re: [Gnu-arch-users] unified changelogs?

From: Brian Kosick (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] unified changelogs?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:16:21 -0800 (PST)

I mean the output of "tla changelog" it just needs to include the summary of the changeset, the revision-patch level, and files modified...

I may be mixes metaphors, but I'm still fairly new to Arch.  From my reading some people use "changelog" as the actual diffs of the changes...   this is too low-level for what I'm looking for.

Basically what I'm looking for is something that can combine and sort the output of "tla changelog" from multiple categories into a file that I can give to managers and other interested people, etc. etc. so they can follow the status of the projects.

Right now, after looking at the cvs2cl.pl code, I am feeling pretty confident that I can modify/rewrite cvs2cl.pl script to do this.   I was asking because I hate to re-invent the wheel.

Sent from the Gnu - Arch - Users forum at Nabble.com.