Re: [Gnu-arch-users] horses and carts

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] horses and carts
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 17:41:13 -0800

Hi, as my branch predicates the support of Arch on savannah, I
retained the current branch name when I added the mirror at savannah.
That is the current canonical branch as stated in the wiki and in the
past email on this list.  The official site is at atai.org and a
mirror of it exists  at arch.gnu.org   (savannah)

It is just a name and should not cause any problem.

Andy