Re: [Gnu-arch-users] horses and carts

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] horses and carts
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 02:33:09 -0800

Sorry I never really consider this when creating the current archive.
I guess I will transfer (branch off) the "canonical" archive to a new
one at arch.gnu.org after the next release (1.3.5).

I did not pay attention to  that this unique feature of tla (the
archive name) can also have extra annotations :-(

On 2/9/06, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
> Likewise, `sv.gnu.org' is at first sight perceived as
> hosting for the community, while `atai.org' is naturally perceived as
> Andy Tai's website[*].
> Ludovic.
> [*] Just to be clear: I personally don't mind the archive name given
>     that you're doing IMO a good job as a maintainer and I'm confident
>     that just because it is "your" archive doesn't mean that you're
>     gonna lock things down.  But I understand Miles' reluctance.  ;-)

I promise I never lock it down.  After all I have few "creations" of
my own in there; it is mainly Tom's stuff...

Andy