[Gnu-arch-users] Re: request for comments on partial commits

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: request for comments on partial commits
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:57:20 -0800

OK, I guess you have a point.  At lease tla should be able to allow
partially committing files that were not moved or deleted.

Got to think of something at least tracking these "problematic" files
for partial commit ...
(some of the previous messages already point out ways to handle this.
 They will be the lights toward a working implementation for more
gracefully handling partial commits)