Re: [GNU-linux-libre] chromium not free?

From: Facundo Andrés Bianco
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] chromium not free?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 02:10:29 -0300

2011/3/26 Karl Goetz <address@hidden>:
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 13:20:15 +0100
> Jaromil <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> re all,
>
> hey,
>
>> now i'm sorry for what happened and in general i also recommend to
>> base your analysis on the original source code distributor and not on
>> the distributions.
>
> I assume you mean 'check to the distribution is correct and the
> problems are upstream', rather then 'ignore the analysis of all other
> distributions.
> Is my understanding correct?

Hi all, reading this thread I got some conclusions.
I think is important analize both sides, source code from developer
web site/FTP and work out from distros. And, if you're in doubt, check
source code ;)
We're to help us making software libre and drop out closed software. m2c.

Best,

--
Facundo Andrés Bianco
freenode/identica: vando