Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Trademark licenses, example in Firefox

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Trademark licenses, example in Firefox
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:33:26 -0700 (PDT)

Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote ..
> I think so. If you put Firefox with branding on a Trisquel CD then you
> (or anyone else) can't sell that CD, as I understand it.

That seems to be exactly what it's saying:
"If you want to distribute the unchanged official binaries using the Mozilla
Marks, you may do so, without receiving any further permission from Mozilla, as
long as you comply with this Trademark Policy and you distribute them without
charge."

Not being able to charge money for unmodified binaries does seem to conflict
with that with what the FSF has in their Free Software Definition.