Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Trademark licenses, example in Firefox

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Trademark licenses, example in Firefox
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:14:44 +0200

Jason Self wrote:
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote ..
I think so. If you put Firefox with branding on a Trisquel CD then you (or anyone else) can't sell that CD, as I understand it.

Not being able to charge money for unmodified binaries does seem to conflict with that with what the FSF has in their Free Software Definition.

I think the GNU Bucks program should be extended to include fsf.org [1]. :)

[1] http://www.fsf.org/working-together/moving/windows/